Move South Digital is a New Forest, Hampshire based company with over 15 years experience of digital development in both the public and private sectors.
Working on both a freelance and short-term contract basis we offer:
- Website builds from the ground up
- Existing website management, maintenance, overhauls and quality audits
- Website analytics (visitor traffic) administration and reporting
- Website hosting set-up and administration
- Hosting migration (moving your website to a new hosting provider)
- Ad-hoc front end development work including: website banners, HTML emails etc.
A short history
Move South Digital was started by Rob Wills in 2018 after just over 7 years working in London-based digital agencies. There he worked on corporate, annual report, and promotional websites for a variety of FTSE100 / non-FTSE clients including: Tesco, WPP, Pfizer, Disney, VISA, Prudential and Legal & General.
Prior to this Rob was a Civil Servant for just under 7 years, working on a number of high-profile government microsites as part of the Directgov digital team.
Why the name?
Previously based in Essex, in July 2018 Move South Digital moved south to Barton on Sea in Hampshire, on the edge of the New Forest.